How to Become A Millionaire– Sure everybody says they want to be rich. Go up to a hundred random strangers and ask them what would make their life better and maybe up to 95% of them will say money!
Of course, money does not make happiness. We just think that we would be happier if we had more money.
However, it doesn’t matter how many times I say that people still want to find out for themselves. I can understand that.
At the very least an abundance of cash is a whole lot of fun.
Wealth has very little to do with geography, gender or genetics. It doesn’t matter where you start from, it’s all about where you end up.
Now, a lot of people who had a tough start in life use this as an excuse for why they don’t have as much money as they want. But not everyone takes this approach.
Many seriously wealthy individuals started with nothing. Nothing but the determination to become rich and stay rich.
How to Become A Millionaire The 10 Secret Habits
Even if you have only a dollar in your pocket you can become wealthy. It all starts with what’s inside you.
If you have a millionaire mindset you can attract serious abundance into your life and start living your dreams. Here are ten qualities and states of mind that all millionaires share.
The Bigger Picture
1. Millionaires see the bigger picture and think in the long-term. There are lots of people out there seeking to make a quick dollar. They seldom ever make the big bucks because of their greed. Their first mindset is to think “what’s in it for me?” Instead, they should be thinking how they serve another person first and foremost.
Remember what Zig Ziglar said ‘You can get everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people to get what they want’.
Instead of thinking about how to become a millionaire, think about how you can help a million people!
Consider doing good work for other and earning favors over the long run. You may never need to use these favors, but if you do, assistance will be given back in abundance. Don’t let short-term greed eliminate lasting riches.
You Can’t Climb A Smooth Mountain
2. You are only worthy of only what you’ve earned. In other words, there is zero mindset of privilege for someone with the millionaire mindset. Somebody emailed me yesterday asking if he could gamble his way to a fortune!
Show me 100 millionaires and I will bet you a dollar that 95% of them would say luck had nothing to do with their riches. The easy path is never the best path.
You Believe You Deserve To Be Rich
3. Money is out there for everyone to get hold of if they want it. Money is not just for the lucky few. Once you begin feeling you deserve to be wealthy, you’ll transform your actions and habits to cause it to transpire. Don’t feel guilty about earning a lot of money and living well.
Change your belief structure from “why me?” to “why not me too?” With the mindset that you also deserve to be rich, your income will skyrocket.
Know The Value of A Dollar
4. You ask yourself what is the true worth of the services or product before investing a single buck. People with the Millionaire millionaire university Mindset are extremely valued conscious. Provided they have not just been given money all their life, they are a lot more cautious about shelling out their money than the typical person.
They have to ask whether every buck spent may return more than a buck later on. They look around for the best deals and have a tendency not to experience buyers remorse since they buy things that end up being much more valuable than what they’ve spent.
How to Become A Millionaire With The Law of Attraction
5. The super rich make full use of the law of attraction, whether they know it or not. The law of attraction states that like attracts like and your beliefs become reality. Notice that I did not say your thoughts become things– this is where most people get it wrong.
Your thoughts and ‘wants’ come from the ego and are pretty worthless. They are largely ignored by the divine part of your being.
Your beliefs are subconscious and are entirely responsible for the world in which you live. If you believe you are obese they diets are always going to be an uphill struggle for you.
If you want to learn how to become rich then invest a lot of time into mastering the law of attraction.
The Power Of Compounded Interest
6. Recognize a buck invested today could increase to a lot more down the road. Individuals with the millionaire mindset are typically frugal. They hate spending too much cash because they’ve already done the calculations on what their spending today could turn into if they save and invest it at a TEN percent rate of return over the next 10-20 years.
Compound interest is an important part of understanding how to become a millionaire. It always encourages wealthy individuals to spend less than they earn. With aggressive savings, you’ll be amazed just how much you can accumulate in your pension pot over a decade or so.
7. Millionaires are all about tax optimization. It’s important to think about how much you need to earn before purchasing a specific product because of tax obligations. A $25,000 vehicle really needs one to make $35,000 in gross earnings, for instance.
In terms of making money, someone with a Millionaire Mindset looks to minimize income taxes by finding out the absolute most tax-friendly method to make money. To most people taxation is a boring and unpleasant subject, millionaires see it as fun! Figuring out how to pay little or zero tax bills becomes a hobby.
Dump The Excuses
8. Millionaires believe excuses are for losers. You have to have a binary outlook on life. You’re either going to make it happen, or you’re going to fall short.
Don’t misunderstand, being defeated is alright, just don’t make justifications for the defeat. Figure out the reasons you failed and try once again. Because you believe you deserve to have only what you’ve earned, you take control of your failings and shortcomings and carry on.
Excuses are for people who blame the whole world for their shortcomings, instead of themselves. Forget about beating yourself up with the blame game but do take responsibility for where you are in life.
Work Passionately Hard
9. You should never ever fall short due to a shortage of hard work. You can fall short because of extremely talented competition, bad timing, or terrorism, but you should never struggle in life due to an absence of passion and dedication.
Most people get stuck in a job, working for the man. I understand why this happens but you are going to struggle to give your all to something you don’t love. What you do for a living is going to take up a huge chunk of your life– do something you love.
How to Become A Millionaire: Solutions Not Problems
timer to wealth10. Wealthy people are all about implementing plans and strategies. Acknowledging a problem or developing an idea is something. However, creating a remedy to a problem is much more important and valuable.
There are so many individuals who prefer to waste their time by bringing up grievances or complaining all the time. They bitch and moan but they don’t do anything about their circumstance.
They say you should never complain about your problems. Eighty percent of the people you tell won’t care and the other twenty percent will be glad you have them!
Someone with the Millionaire Mindset will discover a way to get things done and make things better for everyone.
Look, everyone wants to be rich. Wanting the same as everyone else will not get you anywhere. Millionaires are a little strange, that’s why they are in the minority. They think and act differently and if you are serious about this subject of how to become a millionaire, then that’s what you also need to do.